- The athlete must communicate at the registration, the name, surname and telephone number of a SUPPORTER for the race.
- Each athlete must have a support at the least for the last 7,0 km of the race, starting from Tonale Pass check-point up to the arrival at the Paradiso Pass.
- The supporter must be available by telephone until the end of the competition and must notify the athlete’s withdrawal to the telephone number indicated by the organization.
- We suggest the supporter to accompany the athlete beginning from the second passage to Ponte di Legno at km 20 of the run.
- The supporter can attend the athlete for the whole running race (38 km).
- The supporter can bring with him the whole mandatory equipment for the athlete too.
- Also the supporter has to bring with him the same athlete’s mandatory equipment.
- The support car during the cycling ride is optional.
- If you’ll have a support car, you must comply with the following rules:
- the car has to be able to ascent alpine passe: Camper, big vans and big cars are not allowed.
- It’s required to display the identification sticker of the vehicle provided by the organization.
- The support car must respect traffic laws, and it has to avoid to interfere with other vehicles.
- The supporto car must maintain a safe distance from the athlete.
- The assistance to the athlete must be provided only with a parked car, with the emergency yellow arrows on.
- Assistance to the cyclist with a moving car can not be provided: the disqualification will be applied.
- You can sit on the car ONLY if the car is not moving; the penalty is the immediate disqualification.
- Support car can’t follow you during the ascent to the Gavia Pass but il has to wait your return at the beginning of the climb. It can arrive until the locality “Sant’Apollonia” and than it must stop.